Smart and Autonomous Systems (18 557)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Smart and Autonomous Systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.070.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Building America Industry Partnerships and Research Priorities for High Performance Housing Innovation – 2018
Previous opportunity: University Research and Entrepreneurial Skills Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (18 557) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP IASF||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Idea Award with Special Focus|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP IPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Impact Award|
|80HQTR18NOA01 18ESI B2||Early Stage Innovation (ESI)|
|W81XWH 18 LCRP CDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 LCRP CA||DoD Lung Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 18 LCRP IDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 LCRP IITRA||DoD Lung Canceer, Investigator-Initiated Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 LCRP TRPA||DoD Lung Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 18 MSRP EHDA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 MSRP IIRA||DoD Multiple Sclerosis, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH18PRMRPCTA||DoD PRMRP Clinical Trial Award|
|G18AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|F18AS00130||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units (CESU)|
|DE FOA 0001936||Upgrading Carbon Derived From Methane Pyrolysis|
|F18AS00132||Wildlife Conservation and Restoration|
|W911NF 18 S 0006||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 DoD Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MI) Equipment/Instrumentation|
|W81XWH 18 TBDRP IA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 18 TBDRP IIRA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "18 557", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: