Apply for DE FOA 0001824
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building America Industry Partnerships and Research Priorities for High Performance Housing Innovation – 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2018 Submission Deadline for Full Applications 06/11/2018, 500 pm ET through EERE Exchange at https://eere-Exchange.energy.gov, EEREaposs online application portal..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Integrated University Program (IUP): Enabling Technologies and Innovation (ETI) & Monitoring, Technology and Verification (MTV)
Previous opportunity: Smart and Autonomous Systems
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001824
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001824) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BAA AFG ENERGY 2018||USAID/Afghanistan Broad Agency Announcement for Energy|
|BAA AFG ENERGY2018||USAID/Afghanistan Broad Agency Announcement for Energy|
|DE FOA 0001849||NOVEL METHODS FOR MAKING PRODUCTS FROM CARBON DIOXIDE OR COAL|
|DE FOA 0001903||RFI: Marine and Hydrokinetic Metrics|
|DE FOA 0001937||Improving Efficiency, Reliability, and Flexibility of Existing Coal-Based Power Plants|
|DE FOA 0001875||Integrated University Program (IUP): Enabling Technologies and Innovation (ETI) & Monitoring, Technology and Verification (MTV)|
|DE FOA 0001946||Field of Potential Performers for Weatherization Assistance Program Grantee Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|DE FOA 0001947||Field of Potential Performers for Weatherization Assistance Program|
|DE FOA 0001948||Request for Information (RFI): Identifying Priorities for Reducing Barriers to Deployment of Hydrogen Infrastructure|
|DE FOA 0001949||Notice of Intent: Energy-Water Desalination Hub|
|DE FOA 0001945||Zonal Isolation for Manmade Geothermal Reservoirs|
|DE FOA 0001950||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001836: “Innovative Design Concepts for Standard Modular Hydropower and Pumped Storage Hydropower”|
|DE FOA 0001935||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001924: Advanced Wind R&D to Reduce Costs and Improve Environmental Performance|
|DE FOA 0001924||Advanced Wind R&D to Reduce Costs and Environmental Impacts|
|DE FOA 0001956||Machine Learning for Geothermal Energy|
|DE FOA 0001967||DE-FOA-0001967|
|DE FOA 0001959||RFI: National Wind Technology Center Facility and Infrastructure Investments|
|BOR MP 18 N028||ULTRA LOW COST THERMAL ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM USING REVERSE OSMOSIS CONCENTRATE|
|DE FOA 0001965||Request for Information (RFI) on H2@Scale (Hydrogen at Scale): Determining Opportunities to Facilitate Wide-Scale Hydrogen Adoption for Energy Security and Economic Growth|
|DE FOA 0001963||RFI: National Offshore Wind Energy R&D Test Facilities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001824", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.