Apply for 72038821RFI00001
- The Agency for International Development, Bangladesh USAID-Dhaka in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information (RFI) USAID/Bangladesh, Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance Office Potential Advancing Good Governance and Accountability Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100,000 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: 2021 High Priority Program – Innovative Technology Deployment (HP-ITD)
Previous opportunity: Enabling Quantum Leap: Quantum Interconnect Challenges for Transformational Advances in Quantum Systems
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72038821RFI00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72038821RFI00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OJJDP 2021 47013||OJJDP FY 2021 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence|
|O SMART 2021 60015||SMART FY 2021 Invitation to Apply — Maintenance and Operation of the Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website|
|O OVW 2021 36007||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Enhance Culturally Specific Services for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Program Solicitation|
|O OVW 2021 36006||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program Solicitation|
|72011521RFA00003||Judicial System Strengthening Activity|
|72038821RFA00006||Rights for Persons Living with Disability (PLWD) Activity|
|72011521RFA00002||Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Activity in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|72011421RFA00005||USAID Georgia's Rule of Law Activity|
|O OVW 2021 67001||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Indian Tribal Governments Program Solicitation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72038821RFI00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.