Apply for FM MHP 21 002
- The Department of Transportation, DOT-Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2021 High Priority Program – Innovative Technology Deployment (HP-ITD)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.237.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 28, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Special district governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: DRL Youth and Media in Albania
Previous opportunity: Request for Information (RFI) USAID/Bangladesh, Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance Office Potential Advancing Good Governance and Accountability Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FM MHP 21 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FM MHP 21 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR AMT 21 004||FY21 Supplemental for the National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 21 003||FY21 Supplemental for the Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|BIA IHSP 2021 0003||Indian Highway Safety Law Enforcement Grants|
|FTA 2021 001 LOWNO||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Low or No Emission Vehicle Program|
|MA PID 21 001||2021 Port Infrastructure Development Grants|
|FR AMT 21 005||FY21 Supplemental for the Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 21 006||FY21 Supplemental for the National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FTA 2021 002 TRI WD||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Transit Workforce Center (TWC)|
|FTA 2021 004 TPE TODP||2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FM MHP 21 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.