Apply for 21 553
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enabling Quantum Leap: Quantum Interconnect Challenges for Transformational Advances in Quantum Systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.079, 47.083.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 14, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Request for Information (RFI) USAID/Bangladesh, Democracy, Human Rights, and Governance Office Potential Advancing Good Governance and Accountability Activity
Previous opportunity: DoD Breast Cancer, Transformative Breast Cancer Consortium Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 553
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21 553) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O NIJ 2021 60007||Research and Evaluation on Domestic Terrorism Prevention, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 54001||NIJ FY 2021 Invited to Apply - National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0050||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0051||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans with Disabilities Act National Network Knowledge Translation Center|
|21 552||Innovation Corps Teams (I-CorpsTM* Teams) Program|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0027||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employer Practices Leading to Successful Employment Outcomes Among People With Disabilities|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 1528||Natural Resources Support - Migratory Birds, Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 553", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.