Integrated University Program (IUP): Enabling Technologies and Innovation (ETI) & Monitoring, Technology and Verification (MTV) (DE FOA 0001875)
- The Department of Energy, NNSA in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Integrated University Program (IUP): Enabling Technologies and Innovation (ETI) & Monitoring, Technology and Verification (MTV)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.113.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 04, 2018 Application deadline is September 4, 2018, 1159PM Eastern Standard Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program
Previous opportunity: Building America Industry Partnerships and Research Priorities for High Performance Housing Innovation – 2018
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001875) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001946||Field of Potential Performers for Weatherization Assistance Program Grantee Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|DE FOA 0001947||Field of Potential Performers for Weatherization Assistance Program|
|DE FOA 0001948||Request for Information (RFI): Identifying Priorities for Reducing Barriers to Deployment of Hydrogen Infrastructure|
|DE FOA 0001949||Notice of Intent: Energy-Water Desalination Hub|
|DE FOA 0001945||Zonal Isolation for Manmade Geothermal Reservoirs|
|DE FOA 0001950||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001836: “Innovative Design Concepts for Standard Modular Hydropower and Pumped Storage Hydropower”|
|DE FOA 0001935||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001924: Advanced Wind R&D to Reduce Costs and Improve Environmental Performance|
|DE FOA 0001924||Advanced Wind R&D to Reduce Costs and Environmental Impacts|
|DE FOA 0001956||Machine Learning for Geothermal Energy|
|DE FOA 0001967||DE-FOA-0001967|
|DE FOA 0001959||RFI: National Wind Technology Center Facility and Infrastructure Investments|
|BOR MP 18 N028||ULTRA LOW COST THERMAL ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEM USING REVERSE OSMOSIS CONCENTRATE|
|DE FOA 0001965||Request for Information (RFI) on H2@Scale (Hydrogen at Scale): Determining Opportunities to Facilitate Wide-Scale Hydrogen Adoption for Energy Security and Economic Growth|
|DE FOA 0001963||RFI: National Offshore Wind Energy R&D Test Facilities|
|DE FOA 0001951||Request for Information (RFI): Understanding Catalyst Production and Development Needs at National Laboratories|
|DE FOA 0001836||Innovative Design Concepts for Standard Modular Hydropower and Pumped-Storage Hydropower|
|DE FOA 0001986||Advanced Solar Systems Integration Technologies Notice of Intent (NOI)|
|DE FOA 0001913||Fiscal Year 2019 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research|
|DE FOA 0001914||Scientific Infrastructure Support for Consolidated|
|DE FOA 0001987||Advanced Systems Integration for Solar Technologies|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001875", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: