Apply for F19AS00011
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund-Asia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.619.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 04, 2019 Complete Applications are due no later than 1159pm EDT on January 4, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 60 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OVW FY 2019 Enhanced Training and Services to End Abuse in Later Life Program
Previous opportunity: Sport Fish Restoration Program - Region 5 (Northeast Region)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00011
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS LA 19 0001||NRCS-LA STATE OFFICE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE|
|NPS NOIP19AC00151||GRPL- CESU: Monitor the Response of Bats to the Arrival of White Nose Syndrom at Jewl Cave National Monument (JECA)|
|P19AS00199||Southern Arizona Habitat Conservation and Education|
|NPS NOIP19AC00267||GUCO CESU: Assessing Water Quality Conditions and Reviewing Monitoring Strategies for OZAR and BUFF|
|F19AS00298||15.637 -- Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2022 2007142||2022 NOAA Hawaii Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.