Apply for OVW 2019 15583
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the income security and social services, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2019 Enhanced Training and Services to End Abuse in Later Life Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.528.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 02, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 08, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $400,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Clean Energy Manufacturing Innovation Institute: Cybersecurity in Energy Efficient Manufacturing
Previous opportunity: Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund-Asia
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVW 2019 15583
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2019 15583) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVC 2019 15883||OVC FY 2018 Integrated Services for Minor Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2019 15653||OVC FY 2019 Reducing Child Fatalities and Recurring Child Injuries Caused by Crime Victimization|
|OVC 2019 15532||OVC FY 2019 Vicarious Trauma Response Initiative: National Scope Training & Technical Assistance|
|OVC 2019 15647||OVC FY 2019 Advancing the Use of Technology to Assist Victims of Crime|
|OVC 2019 15654||OVC FY 2019 Enhancing Language and Other Access to Services|
|OVC 2019 15655||OVC FY 2019 Field-Generated Innovations in Assistance to Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2019 15643||OVC FY 2019 Transforming Family Justice Center Services: Creating New Pathways of Hope and Healing for Polyvictims|
|OVC 2019 15644||OVC FY 2019 Enhancing Community Responses to the Opioid Crisis: Serving Our Youngest Crime Victims|
|OVC 2019 16590||OVC FY 2019 Tribal Victim Services Set-Aside Program|
|OVC 2019 15584||OVC FY 2019 Project Beacon: Increasing Services for Urban American Indian and Alaska Native Victims of Sex Trafficking|
|OVC 2019 15598||OVC FY 2019 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2019 15292||OVC FY 2019 Discretionary Training and Technical Assistance Program for VOCA Victim Assistance Grantees|
|OVC 2019 15589||OVC FY 2019 Direct Services to Support Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2019 15646||OVC FY 2019 Using Telehealth to Improve Care, Access and Quality of Sexual Assault Forensic Exams|
|OVC 2019 15656||OVC FY 2019 Transforming America's Response to Elder Abuse: Enhanced Multidisciplinary Teams (E-MDTs) for Older Victims of Abuse and Financial Exploitation|
|OVC 2019 15531||OVC FY 2019 Specialized Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance and Resource Development|
|OVC 2019 15640||OVC FY 2019 Transforming America's Response to Elder Abuse: Mobilizing Attorneys for Older Victims of Abuse & Financial Exploitation|
|OVC 2019 15624||OVC FY 2019 Field-Generated Solutions for Tribal & Non-Tribal Communities to Improve Services for Victims of Crime|
|OVC 2020 17755||OVC FY 2020 Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|OVC 2020 17571||OVC FY 2020 State Victim Liaison Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2019 15583", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.