Apply for DE FOA 0002372
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information on Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy’s Medium- and Heavy-Duty Truck Research and Development Activities & SuperTruck Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 09, 2020 Responses to this RFI must be submitted electronically to VTO@ee.doe.gove no later than 500pm (ET) on November 9, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002372
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002372) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002363||Notice of Opportunity for Technical Assistance (NOTA): Improving Hydropower’s Value through Informed Decision Making|
|DE FOA 0002427||Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal|
|DE FOA 0002265||Integrated University Program – Scholarship and Fellowship Support|
|DE FOA 0002442||Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002438 titled Design, R&D, Validation, and Fabrication of a Prototype Carbon-Based Building|
|DE FOA 0002397||University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR) - Focus on Hydrogen Fuels|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002372", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.