Apply for RFA DP 20 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Experiments of the Impact of Population-targeted Policies to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes and Diabetes Complications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 04, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2019-2020 MEPI Local Grants Program
Previous opportunity: NOI 2211 for Materials for Power Generation FOA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA DP 20 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DP 20 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 20 086||Delta Region Community Health Systems Development Program|
|RFA OH 20 003||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety TrainingProject Grants (T03)|
|RFA OH 20 001||Miner Safety and Health Training Program - Western UnitedStates (U60)|
|RFA OH 20 002||Commercial Fishing Occupational Safety ResearchCooperative Agreement (U01)|
|SM 20 007||Grants for Expansion and Sustainability of the Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances|
|HRSA 20 012||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR) Interprofessional Collaborative Practice Program (IPCP): Behavioral Health Integration (BHI)|
|USAIDTANZANIA PROGRAMDESCRIPTION12052019||Police and Prisons Activity|
|HRSA 20 028||Black Lung Data and Resource Center|
|HRSA 20 027||Black Lung Clinics Program|
|RFA EH 20 001||Environmental Health Specialists Network (EHS-Net) - Practice based research to improve food safety|
|RFA CE 20 002||Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpersonal Violence Impacting Children and Youth|
|TI 20 003||Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Adult and Family Treatment Drug Courts|
|SM 20 008||National Training and Technical Assistance Center for Child, Youth, and Family Mental Health|
|RFA GH 20 001||EXAMPLE|
|HRSA 20 068||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D -- Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grants Supplemental Funding|
|HRSA 20 071||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Implementation Program for HIV Clinical Quality Improvement|
|RFA TS 20 001||Identify and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|HRSA 20 030||Rural Health Care Coordination Program|
|FY2020VE001||Venezuela Affairs Unit, PAS Annual Program Statement|
|RFA HS 20 001||Improving Management of Opioids and Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) in Older Adults (R18)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DP 20 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.