Apply for SFOP0006339
- The Department of State, Assistance Coordination in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019-2020 MEPI Local Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.500.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 25, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Scaling Up High-Impact HIV Prevention, Testing and Treatment Models in Central America under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Natural Experiments of the Impact of Population-targeted Policies to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes and Diabetes Complications
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006339
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006339) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS MSU PFSGPCB FY20||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2020-2021 Capacity Building|
|G20AS00025||WRRI 104b Annual Grant Program|
|20PR01||Conducting Prison Security Audits|
|P20AS00027||FY 2020 Tribal Heritage Grant Program|
|20AD01||Executive Excellence: A Professional Development Program for Correctional Leaders|
|MEPILOCALGRANTS2020||MEPI Local Grants Program|
|G20AS00026||Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program|
|SFOP0006356||Fixed Amount Awards for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 2|
|SFOP0006354||Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) Round 2|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 03 OUTREACH||ALUMNI SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PAS CHISINAU FY20 04 CULTURAL||CULTURAL SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0006362||DRL FY19 IRF NEA and/or SCA IRF Roundtable Dialogue Mechanism|
|SE2800 20 GR EURCZ011620||U.S. Embassy Prague - Small Grants Program - FY20 Round2|
|CW 20200118TST OPP||Regression Testing for 20200118 Patch Release|
|SFOP0006376||DRL Supporting Procurement Reforms in Moldova|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006339", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.