Apply for 72DFFP19RFA00003
- The Agency for International Development in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "IFRP - USAID-FFP IFRP RFA - FINAL FOR APPLICATIONS Agency for International Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 23, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $175,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 18 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Evidence to Action: Increasing the Impact of Research to Mobilize Efforts against Forced Labor
Previous opportunity: Advanced Natural Gas Infrastructure Technology Development
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72DFFP19RFA00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72DFFP19RFA00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS FDPIR FY19 NPTP||USDA-FNS-FDPIR-FY19-Nutrition Paraprofessional Training Project|
|USDA FY19 WIC TIP||USDA WIC Telehealth Innovations Project|
|USDA FNS WSP 19||WIC Special Project Innovation Grant (Cooperative Agreement)|
|USDA FNS WIC WBSC 19||WIC Breastfeeding Support Campaign|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 19 0001||Promoting the Holistic Approach on Nutrition Policy|
|USDA FNS FMSSG 19||Farmers' and Farmers' Market SNAP Support Grants|
|USDA FNS FS KSU 2019||FY18 Center for Food Safety Research in Child Nutrition Programs|
|72DFFP20RFA00001||Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activity (DFSA) in Mali|
|USDA FNS F2S 2020||USDA-FNS-F2S-2020|
|72DFFP20RFA00004||Fiscal Year 2020 Development Food Security Activities in Zimbabwe|
|USDA FNS F2S FY20 REGINST||Regional Farm to School Institute Grants|
|2020 DRAFT IFRP PRODUCT RFA DRAFT||2020-DRAFT-IFRP-PRODUCT-RFA-DRAFT|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72DFFP19RFA00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.