Apply for NPSNOIIMRSF1700861
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Perform Preservation Maintenance on Historic structures" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2017.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Nashua Wild and Scenic River Study Assistance
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 6
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPSNOIIMRSF1700861
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOIIMRSF1700861) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR UC 17 N011||MRCOG LiDAR Survey Project|
|P17AS00368||Notice of Intent: NextGen Rangers Conduct Resource Management|
|P17AS00400||Soundscape Analysis and Report Writing|
|P17AS00424||Notice of Intent: Lakeshore Archeological Site Condition Assessment|
|P17AS00369||Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Tonto National Monument|
|NPSNOICAVE1700680||Repair & Restore CAVE trails|
|P17AS00386||Development of Online Launch Calendar, Phase III|
|L17AS00179||BLM Utah Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|BOR UC 17 N004||Automation & Management of Cultural Resources|
|P17AS00422||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|USGS 17 FA 0248||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00410||Lower Rodeo Valley: Restore Habitat to Improve Visitor Experience|
|NPSNOIDINO1700832||Repair boundary fence and Fossil Discover Trail construction|
|NPSNOIGLCA1700722||Native YCC Connects Parks, Connects People|
|F17AS00236||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
|L17AS00186||BLM-New Mexico, Ecological Studies of Leptonycteris Bats on NM Public Lands|
|P17AS00433||Survey Park for Populations of Green Salamander|
|L17AS00187||BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOIIMRSF1700861", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.