Apply for ED GRANTS 042120 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Programs (OSEP): Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities: Parent Training and Information Centers CFDA Number 84.328M" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.328.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 22, 2020 Applications Available April 21, 2020.Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 22, 2020.Date of 84.328M Pre-Application Meeting OSERS will conduct a pre-application meeting specific to these competitions via webinar on May 4, 2020, at 400 p.m., Eastern Time. In addition, no later than April 27, 2020, the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) will post a pre-recorded informational webinar designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. Information about the teleconference and the pre-recorded webinar may be found at www2.ed.gov/#8203fund/#8203grant/#8203apply/#8203osep/#8203new-osep-grants.html..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 65 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Detection, prevention, management, and scalable technologies for harmful algal bloom reduction
Previous opportunity: Office of Indian Energy and Economic Development: National Tribal Broadband Grant (NTBG) Feasibility Study Funding
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 042120 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 042120 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 042120 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA):Parent Information and Training Program CFDA Number 84.235F|
|ED GRANTS 042120 003||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Parent Information and Training Program: Technical Assistance for Parent Training and Information Centers CFDA Number 84.235G|
|7200AA20APS00015||Juntos Aprendemos: Delivering Quality Education in Migrant Receptor Communities in Colombia, New Partnerships Initiative (NPI)|
|ED GRANTS 042720 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE):Expanding Access to Well-Rounded Courses Demonstration Grants CFDA 84.424D|
|USGS 20 FAC 8566||NOTICE OF INTENT - USDA School Branch Edge of Field Collaboration|
|ED GRANTS 050120 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Education Stabilization Fund-Rethink K-12 Education Models (ESF-REM) Discretionary Grant Program CFDA Number 84.425B|
|MSHA 2020 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|326631||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|NNH20ZHA006C||National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program: Program-Level Independent Evaluation Opportunity|
|ED GRANTS 050120 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Competitive Grants for State Assessments Program CFDA Number 84.368A|
|ND NOFO 20 112||10-week Online Academic Readiness Reading Writing Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 002||English for Mission Contacts Program - Baghdad|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 003||English for Mission Contacts Program - Erbil|
|693JJ920R000010||State Ignition Interlock Support and Resources|
|S NEA PPD 20 CA001||NEA/PPD Middle East Media Initiative (MEMI)|
|ED GRANTS 051120 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Well-Rounded Education through Student-Centered Funding Demonstration Grants CFDA 84.424E|
|ED GRANTS 051120 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Transition Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities into Higher Education (TPSID) CFDA 84.407A|
|ED GRANTS 051120 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Coordinating Center for Transition Programs for Students with Intellectual Disabilities into Higher Education—(TPSID-CC) CFDA 84.407B|
|AFMC OL H FOA 2020 1||STARBASE Hill Academy, Hill AFB, Utah|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 042120 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.