Opportunity Information: Apply for DE FOA 0002892
Apply for DE FOA 0002892
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) no. DE-FOA-0002893 entitled Fiscal Year 2023 Vehicle Technologies Office (VTO) Program Wide Funding Opportunity Announcement." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.086.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 15, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 22, 2023. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Transportation
Next opportunity: Service Area Competition
Previous opportunity: Geosciences Open Science Ecosystem
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002892
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002892) also looked into and applied for these:
|BIL - Notice of Intent (NOI) to Issue DE-FOA-0002881 Joint Office of Energy and Transportation Ride and Drive Electric, Fiscal Year 2023 Funding Opportunity Announcement Apply for DE FOA 0002880
Funding Number: DE FOA 0002880
Agency: Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory
Category: Energy, Transportation
Funding Amount: Case Dependent
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Inside Our Applicants Portal
Access Applicants Portal
- Grants Repository - Access current and historic funding opportunities with ease. Thousands of funding opportunities are published every week. We can help you sort through the database and find the eligible ones to apply for.
- Applicant Video Guides - The grant application process can be challenging to follow. We can help you with intuitive video guides to speed up the process and eliminate errors in submissions.
- Grant Proposal Wizard - We have developed a network of private funding organizations and investors across the United States. We can reach out and submit your proposal to these contacts to maximize your chances of getting the funding you need.
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002892", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.