Apply for N62645 PA 19 1
- The Department of Defense, NAVAL MEDICAL LOGISTICS COMMAND in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Naval Medical Research Center: Austere Environment Consortium for Enhanced Sepsis Outcomes (ACESO) Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.340.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $52,100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU
Previous opportunity: Hands on the Future: A Making and Computer Coding Skill-building Program for Women
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for N62645 PA 19 1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (N62645 PA 19 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00089||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00088||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unti, Rocky Mountian CESU|
|G19AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes - Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00087||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00083||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00081||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00075||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00080||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00079||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain|
|G19AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00076||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G19AS00071||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G19AS00085||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G19AS00072||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00090||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unti, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00091||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "N62645 PA 19 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.