Interpretation and Resource Management Interns (NPS 18 NERO 0026)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Interpretation and Resource Management Interns" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $45,590.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: University Research and Entrepreneurial Skills Program
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: Marine and Hydrokinetic Technology Advancement and Data Dissemination
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0026) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00076||Mount Rainier Evergreen State College Internship Program|
|NPS NOIP18AS00186||Youth Engagement and Development|
|NPS DOIP18AC00202||Conservation crew to continue work on the Historic Chilkoot Trail and Historic|
|ETA FLC TEGL 15 17 FY2018||Fiscal Year 2018 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance|
|NOI ILAB 18 02||From Research to Practice: Using Knowledge to Accelerate Progress in the Elimination of Child Labor and Forced Labor|
|NPS 18 NERO 0029||Conservation Intern for FOMR|
|NPS 18 NERO 0030||Rehabilitate Historic Culps Hill/Spangler Woodlots and Invas|
|NPS NOIP18AS00199||ANTIETAM NATIONAL BATTLEFIELD- CCC Maintenance Interns|
|NPS NOIP18AS00200||Provide for Residential Environmental Education for Middle School|
|P18AS00190||Youth Interns for Trails Projects at North Cascades National Park|
|NPS 18 NERO 0034||Youth Conservation Crew for Deferred Maintenance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0036||Support Welcome Center & Community Outreach Initiatives|
|NPS 18 NERO 0023||Youth Conduct Beautification & Trail Improvement Projects|
|FOA ILAB 18 02||From Research to Practice: Using Knowledge to Accelerate Progress in the Elimination of Child Labor and Forced Labor|
|P18AS00166||North Cascades National Park Youth Stewardship Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0038||Natural and Cultural Resources Division Interns|
|NPS 18 NERO 0040||Spindle City Corps Maintenance Teams 2018-2019|
|FOA ETA 18 04||YouthBuild|
|FOA ILAB 18 01||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|NOI ILAB 18 04||Improving the Enforcement of Labor Laws in Guatemala|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0026", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: