Apply for SFOP0008842
- The Department of State, Bureau of Oceans - Int. Environmental - Scientific in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) Initiative in the Balkans" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 07, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 06, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $493,750.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Proof of Concept for Smart Sensors to Reduce Solid Waste
Previous opportunity: DOD Ovarian Cancer Clinical Trial Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008842
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008842) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 1948||Sedimentation and Paleo-flood Investigations Coastal and Estuarine Systems|
|W81XWH 22 PRORP ARA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Applied Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 PRORP CTRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|22 583||NSF Convergence Accelerator Phases 1 and 2 for the 2022 Cohort - Tracks H, I, J|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP PCFA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Postdoctoral and Clinical Fellowship Award|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP IDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 22 TBDRP TDRA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Therapeutic/Diagnostic Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 TBDRP IDA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 NFRP EIRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 NFRP SIA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Synergistic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 22 NFRP NIA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 22 NFRP EHDA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 NFRP CTA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 NFRP IIRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0000||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Recreational, Sport, and Exercise Technologies for People with Disabilities|
|22 585||Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 2201||California Least Tern and Western Snowy Plover Nest Monitoring|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008842", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.