ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION OUTREACH AND AWARENESS ON NAVAL BASE GUAM (N40192 17 R 8004)
- The Department of Defense, NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING COMMAND in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION OUTREACH AND AWARENESS ON NAVAL BASE GUAM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 11, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), Scholarship and Fellowship Education Grant, Faculty Development Grant, and Trade School and Community College Scholarship Grant, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
Previous opportunity: Endagered Species Conservation- Recovery Implementation Funds
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (N40192 17 R 8004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00618||Cultivating the Next Generation of Wild and Scenic River Explorers and Managers|
|USGS FA 17 0125||Notice of Intent: Earth Science Week 2017: Focus on “Earth and Human Activity” Theme|
|P17AS00623||Implementation of Restoration Projects at Lake Mead NRA|
|P17AS00624||HSR San Jose Convento|
|P17AS00625||Cultural Resources and Project Planning at Joshua Tree National Park|
|NOIP17AC01132||Predicting the Sensitivity of Boreal Lake Ecosystems to Climate Change|
|P17AS00619||Fire Effects Monitoring in Klamath Network Parks|
|P17AS00626||Integrating K-12 Curriculum, Science and Monitoring to Inform Wild Horse Public Education in Cape Lookout National Seashore|
|P17AS00634||Research and Preservation of Cultural Resources associated with Trail of Tears National Historic Trail|
|P17AS00635||Support Santa Monica Mountains Trails Network (Pilot)|
|F17AS00378||2017 Clarks river Corridor and Monarch Project of Kentucky|
|P17AS00638||Paleo Indian Assessment of the Lakes and Prehistoric Wetlands|
|P17AS00639||Cultural Resource Research, Archeological Inventory, Documentation, and Cataloging for GBNP|
|P17AS00640||Provide 21st Century Interns at Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park|
|P17AS00643||Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter NHS|
|NPSNOIZION1701287||WUI fuels defensible space project|
|NPSNOISAAN1701372||Cultural Landscape Preservation Interns|
|NPSNOIBRCA1701281||Remove hazard trees and fuels|
|P17AS00646||Native Plant Seed Collection Program for Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "N40192 17 R 8004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: