Apply for RFA GH 18 005
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancing Capacity for Strategic and Applied Research Activities in Support of Control and Elimination of Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 12, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Calcasieu Lake and Sabine NWR Oyster Restoration/Shoreline Protection Project
Previous opportunity: Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA GH 18 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA GH 18 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 18 088||Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) Screening and Education|
|HRSA 18 028||Health Workforce Research Center Cooperative Agreement Program|
|SP 18 002||Drug Free Communities - New|
|SP 18 003||Drug Free Communities – Competing Continuation|
|RFA TW 18 001||African Association for Health Professions Education and Research (R25)(Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|RFA HS 18 001||Patient Safety Learning Laboratories: Pursuing Safety in Diagnosis and Treatment at the Intersection of Design, Systems Engineering, and Health Services Research (R18)|
|CDC RFA OT18 1804||Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises|
|SSF75018GR||PEPFAR HIV and AIDS Community Grants|
|SM 18 020||Clinical Support System for Serious Mental Illness Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)|
|HRSA 18 070||Quality Improvement in Newborn Screening Program|
|RFA GH 18 002||Strengthening detection of emerging infectious diseases in India|
|RFA RM 18 016||Innovative Technologies to Deliver Genome Editing Machinery to Disease-relevant Cells and Tissues (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA RM 18 015||Development of Cell and Tissue Platforms to Detect Adverse Biological Consequences of Somatic Cell Gene Editing (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA RM 18 012||Rodent Testing Centers for Development of Reporter Systems and Evaluation of Somatic Cell Genome Editing Tools (U42 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA RM 18 013||Development of Large Animal Reporter Systems for Testing Somatic Cell Genome Editing Tools (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 18 048||Evidence-Informed Approaches to Improving Health Outcomes for People Living with HIV|
|HRSA 18 036||Rural Quality Improvement Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 18 064||Vision Screening in Young Children|
|HRSA 18 082||Adolescent and Young Adult Health National Capacity Building Program|
|HRSA 18 108||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA) — Newark, NJ|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA GH 18 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.