Apply for RFA CK 20 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhanced Surveillance and Control of Arboviruses in Puerto Rico" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.084.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 21, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 2020 National Geological & Geophysical Data Preservation Program Announcement
Previous opportunity: Linguistics: Dynamic Language Infrastructure-Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA CK 20 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA CK 20 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72069519RFA00001||GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity|
|HRSA 20 040||Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Program|
|7200AA20RFA00001||Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)|
|RFA CK 20 002||Detection and Characterization of Emerging Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Pathogens in Indonesia|
|TI 20 002||Recovery Community Services Program|
|SM 20 004||National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative – Category II|
|SM 20 005||National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative – Category III - Community Treatment and Service (CTS) Centers|
|RFA AG 20 026||A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease and Related Dementias (AD/ADRD) (R61/R33 Clinical Trials Optional)|
|RFA CK 20 003||Modeling Infectious Diseases in Healthcare Research Projects to Improve Prevention Research and Healthcare Delivery (MInD Healthcare)|
|HRSA 20 062||Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program|
|CDC RFA OE20 2001||Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|SP 20 001||The Substance Abuse and HIV Prevention Navigator Program for Racial/Ethnic Minorities Ages 13-24|
|RFA IP 20 005||Rapid-Cycle Survey Collaborative for Patient and Provider Input on Immunization Issues|
|72061720RFA000002||USAID/Uganda Local Service Delivery for HIV/AIDS Activity|
|HRSA 20 037||Emergency Medical Services for Children Innovation and Improvement Center|
|CDC RFA PS20 2005||Medical Monitoring Project (MMP)|
|CDC RFA DP20 2006||National Asian Language Tobacco Use and Dependence Treatment Support System|
|HRSA 20 077||Leveraging a Data to Care Approach to Cure Hepatitis C within the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP)|
|RFA DP 20 001||Assessing the Burden of Diabetes By Type in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults (DiCAYA)|
|RFA CE 20 003||Research Grants for Preventing Violence and Violence Related Injury (R01)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA CK 20 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.