Apply for HHS 2022 IHS FHC 0001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Service in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Domestic Violence Prevention Program: Forensic Healthcare Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.653.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 02, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Institutes for Higher Education Faculty
Previous opportunity: Countering the People's Republic of China Military Civil Fusion (MCF) Strategy and Balancing Risks and Rewards of Emerging Technologies with WMD Applications
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 IHS FHC 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 IHS FHC 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2022 IHS DVP 0001||Domestic Violence Prevention Program|
|HHS 2022 IHS BH2I 0001||Behavioral Health Integration Initiative|
|HHS 2022 IHS SPIP 0001||Substance Abuse and Suicide Prevention Program: Suicide Prevention, Intervention, and Postvention|
|HHS 2022 IHS SAPTA 0001||Substance Abuse and Suicide Prevention Program: Substance Use Prevention, Treatment, and Aftercare|
|HHS 2022 IHS ZSI 0001||Zero Suicide Initiative|
|RFA DP 22 002||Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts|
|0052021||PEPFAR Small Grants - Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program|
|RFA CE 22 002||Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Preventing Interpersonal Violence Impacting Children and Youth|
|HRSA 22 082||Sudden Unexpected Infant Death Prevention|
|RFA PS 22 002||Implementation Research on Telehealth Strategies to Support Retention in Care and Treatment among Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Patients and Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Clients|
|RFA CE 22 004||Research Grants to Prevent Firearm-Related Violence and Injuries (R01)|
|RFA CE 22 001||Grants to Support New Investigators in Conducting Research Related to Understanding Polydrug Use Risk and Protective Factors|
|HRSA 22 120||Community-Based Workforce to Build COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence|
|HHS 2022 IHS UIHP2 0001||Urban Indian 4-in-1 Grant Program|
|PA FPH 22 003||Funding to Address Dire Need for Family Planning Services|
|HHS 2022 IHS TSGP 0001||Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2022 IHS TSGN 0001||Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA FPSG 0031||2022 Empowering Communities to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA CSSG 0041||2022 Empowering Communities to Deliver and Sustain Evidence-Based Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs|
|HRSA 22 050||Grants to States to Support Oral Health Workforce Activities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 IHS FHC 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.