Apply for P19AS00506
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Develop and Produce an Animated Map Video of the Southern Campaign of the American Revolution" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award to the American Battlefield Trust..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent - Using drones to quantify the distribution of milkweeds for monarchs
Previous opportunity: 2020/2021 Sea Scallop Research Set Aside
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00506
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00506) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOI 19 1407||National Register Documentation of Historic Places; to provide critical inventory and analysis of historic resources at Stones River National Battlefield|
|NPS DOIP19AC00829||Interpretation Intern for Sitka NHP|
|P19AS00518||Repair, Restore, and Maintain Trails at Guadalupe Mountains Nati|
|P19AS00515||Preservation Skills Development|
|NPS 19 NERO 0114||Develop Ed. Programs Using NPS Unit Resources and Themes|
|NPS NOI 19 1235||Operation of an NPS Multi-park Museum Storage Facility|
|P19AS00526||Repair, Restore, and Maintain Trails at Guadalupe Mountains Nati|
|P19AS00528||SCC Youth Crews for Trail Maintenance|
|P19AS00531||Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area-Modification 11|
|NPS 19 NERO 0115||Prepare Historic Resource Study: Lowell the Spindle City|
|P19AS00534||Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area - Modification 11|
|P19AS00536||Zion Canyon Trail Maintenance & Repair|
|NPS NOI 19 1236||Recruit Interns from a Historically Black College or University (HBC|
|NPS 19 NERO 0116||BOST 245901 - Cyclic Maintenance of Old North Church Windows|
|P19AS00551||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area - Modification 12|
|NPS 19 NERO 0121||Implementing Research Learning Center Education Programs|
|P19AS00559||CESU Rare Plant Assessments and Vegetation Monitoring for the Cumberland Piedmont Network|
|P19AS00564||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA- Modification 1|
|NPS 19 NERO 0124||Johnstown Flood Museum: Restoration,Interp, Operations, & Maint|
|P19AS00569||Every 4th Grade Student to a National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00506", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.