Apply for P19AS00506
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Develop and Produce an Animated Map Video of the Southern Campaign of the American Revolution" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award to the American Battlefield Trust..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent - Using drones to quantify the distribution of milkweeds for monarchs
Previous opportunity: 2020/2021 Sea Scallop Research Set Aside
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00506
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00506) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOI 19 1407||National Register Documentation of Historic Places; to provide critical inventory and analysis of historic resources at Stones River National Battlefield|
|NPS DOIP19AC00829||Interpretation Intern for Sitka NHP|
|P19AS00518||Repair, Restore, and Maintain Trails at Guadalupe Mountains Nati|
|P19AS00515||Preservation Skills Development|
|NPS 19 NERO 0114||Develop Ed. Programs Using NPS Unit Resources and Themes|
|NPS NOI 19 1235||Operation of an NPS Multi-park Museum Storage Facility|
|P19AS00526||Repair, Restore, and Maintain Trails at Guadalupe Mountains Nati|
|P19AS00528||SCC Youth Crews for Trail Maintenance|
|P19AS00531||Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area-Modification 11|
|NPS 19 NERO 0115||Prepare Historic Resource Study: Lowell the Spindle City|
|P19AS00534||Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area - Modification 11|
|P19AS00536||Zion Canyon Trail Maintenance & Repair|
|NPS NOI 19 1236||Recruit Interns from a Historically Black College or University (HBC|
|NPS 19 NERO 0116||BOST 245901 - Cyclic Maintenance of Old North Church Windows|
|P19AS00551||Mississippi Gulf Coast National Heritage Area - Modification 12|
|NPS 19 NERO 0121||Implementing Research Learning Center Education Programs|
|P19AS00559||CESU Rare Plant Assessments and Vegetation Monitoring for the Cumberland Piedmont Network|
|P19AS00564||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA- Modification 1|
|NPS 19 NERO 0124||Johnstown Flood Museum: Restoration,Interp, Operations, & Maint|
|P19AS00569||Every 4th Grade Student to a National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00506", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.