BLM CA Threatened and Endangered Species (L19AS00079)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM CA Threatened and Endangered Species" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.246.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 19, 2019 Rolling cut-off dates Open from June 18, 2019 to August 19, 2019, 430 PM EST. Round One Applications Due July 18, 2019, 430 PM EST. Round Two Applications Due August 19, 2019, 430 PM EST..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Hands on the Future: A Making and Computer Coding Skill-building Program for Women
Previous opportunity: Supporting Maternal Health Innovation Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00079) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00255||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Sucker Science and Conervation Grant Program|
|P19AS00296||Seed Collection and Plant Propagation for Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P19AS00297||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY19 Mormon Pioneer NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P19AS00303||Restoration of Seabeach Amaranth Population|
|F19AS00258||Juniper Drive Natural Area Project|
|L19AS00094||ORWA Rangeland Resource Management Master Funding Opportunity|
|NPSNOIPETR1900675||Trail Maintenance in Pierdas Marcadas Canyon and Fence Maintenance|
|L19AS00095||WY Fisheries and Aquatic Resources Management|
|L19AS00090||BLM NM Rangeland Resource Management|
|P19AS00047||Archeological Survey, Monitoring, and Site Recording for Joshua Tree National Park|
|P19AS00310||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Corps Opportunity to Practice Traditional Curriculum-based Education and Provide Recreation Opportunities to Local Tucson Youth|
|P19AS00314||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 Sangre de Cristo NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|F19AS00267||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration, and Implementation|
|L19AS00035||Arizona Wildlife Program|
|P19AS00316||Increase Public Availability of Pacific West NHL|
|P19AS00317||Investigate Alternative Winter Roost Features and Initiate Pseudogymnoascus destructans and WNS|
|P19AS00319||Emergency Repair to VT Historic Wall/Non Historic Roof|
|L19AS00051||Arizona Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|F19AS00268||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Sucker Science and Conservation Grant Program, Klamath Basin Program|
|P19AS00318||Provide for NPS Engagement in Earth Science Week and National Fossil Day|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00079", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: