Apply for F18AS00176
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2018 Region 4 Science Applications Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.670.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2018 Agreements need to be finalized by September 30, 2018 and project start dates will begin shortly thereafter, but in accordance with the individual project needs and goals..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) Rapid Response Research
Previous opportunity: Open Source Research to Support Sanctions Enforcement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00176
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00176) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIGRCA1800710||American Conservation Experience Vegetation Program Interns|
|P18AS00339||Models and Data for Predicting the Abundance of Moose and Elk on the Summer Range in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|P18AS00340||NOTICE OF INTENT: Assessment of Temporal Changes in Forest Conditions in the Chisos Mountains of Big Bend National Park|
|P18AS00341||Coordination and Outreach for the Southern Arizona Resilient Landscape Collaborative|
|NPS 18 NERO 0032||FY18 ATC Repair Rehab Maintenance Task Agreement|
|F18AS00110||Mississippi River Basin 2018 Asian Carp Partnership Projects for USFWS Funding|
|W9127N 18 2 0002||Natural Resource Management Education and Training for Eugene Area Youth Provided by Qualified Youth Services and Conservation Corps Organizations|
|P18AS00346||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Sangre de Cristo NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P18AS00347||NOTICE OF INTENT: Modification to FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|F18AS00178||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - Sustain Our Great Lakes Program|
|P18AS00349||NOTICE OF INTENT: Modification 1 to FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|L18AS00020||MT/DAK Bat Study|
|L18AS00042||BLM-MT/DAK Baseline Study of Rangeland Salinization in NW South Dakota|
|P18AS00353||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Yuma Crossing NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P18AS00354||Cross-Pollination for successful outreach and conservation in US-Mexico Parks|
|P18AS00356||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
|P18AS00162||Visitor Safety Services for Roadrunner Shuttle at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00358||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 SPNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P18AS00360||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2018 Northern Rio Grande NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P18AS00125||Exotic Vegetation Contraol and Desert Springs Habitat Restoration, Death Valley NP|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00176", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.